HD-CCTV, Smart Access Control and Door Entry Systems in Hospitals and Healthcare
Our work in the hospital and healthcare sector has increased in recent years, and has allowed us to apply innovative and integrated security systems with dramatically successful results. Using High Definition (HD) CCTV, Smart Access Control and Door Entry/Intercom we’ve been able to help hospitals manage patients, protect assets and safely assist staff. By applying NHS approved products, the Oracle team has been able to deliver solutions on time, in budget and with expected results.
By developing partnership style relationships based on reliability and confidence, we been able to support multiple hospitals and trusts with major upgrades, large systems installations and challenging legacy system maintenances. Hospital security systems often provide interesting and complex approaches to projects owing to unmanaged organic security system growth over many years – it’s our job to make sense of it all.
Hospital and Healthcare facilities are specifically designed for ease of access to vulnerable people and busy staff something recognised to be notoriously difficult to manage and keep safe. Theft, violence and vandalism are just some of the major risks to the NHS and other Healthcare providers.
Oracle Vision’s ability to offer Hospital and Care Centre Management highly successful methods to control and protect patients and staff, guard premises, automate management of access and egress to buildings and trace accountability of key employees; makes what we offer very valuable.
- Ultra High Definition CCTV – the ultimate in evidence capture
- Smart Access Control using token and smart card systems – knowing and controlling the whereabouts of every user
- Integrated platforms bring together multiple disciplines’ into one complete automated system including;
CCTV, Access Control, Logistic Monitoring, Fire Detection and Intruder Alarms etc.
- Multi-site consolidation of CCTV and Access Control for single point control – a powerful solutions with instant security response regardless of geographical distances
- Network Data compatible systems – The ability to use an existing data network and its cabling infrastructure will cut costs and increase performance
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) – using technology to automatically respond to known and unknown vehicles based upon their number plates for services such as access control, delivery management, parking supervision etc.
“Working with Oracle Vision has allowed us to bring all our CCTV and Access Control into one productive control room environment. The ability to move forward with a security solution fit for our growing needs has given us a lot of confidence for the future”
-Mr Bushby – NHS.