The Waste Management Security Forum will be an intimate roundtable event you do not want to miss. You will have the opportunity to network and discuss ideas, trends and technology with your peers. Topics on the agenda include:
- A pulse-check on the current situation and trends in our waste management spaces
- A discussion on how security technology such as ANPR, CCTV and access control can help your company to operate more efficiently and safely, saving time, money and resources
- Tips on how your security systems can help you avoid penalties for Health & Safety issues, meet your obligations on contracts and ultimately keep your site safe
- The latest updates on the government’s newest consultation surrounding public spaces and how technology can play a part
- A roadmap to the future of waste management security
The Summit takes place on Friday 30th September 2022 at Oracle Vision HQ, here in the stunning Nostell Estate, Wakefield, WF4 1AB from 11am to 2pm.
Lunch will be provided in our contemporary lounge area, with ample opportunity for networking before and after. Afterwards, stick around for a demonstration of the latest technology from one of our security partners, with free-giveaways to take back and try out.
Places are free of charge, and are open exclusively to senior decision-makers in waste management organisations. In order to maintain an intimate atmosphere where a real discussion can take place, places are very limited.
To secure your place, please email [email protected] no later than Friday 23rd September. Please also let me know if you have any dietary requirements.