Oracle Vision is looking for a vibrant, outgoing sales person to join our dynamic team and take care of our B2B sales. Do you have the skills and the attitude to make it a success? Apply now.
* No recruiters please – we’re handling this hire in-house, thank you*
Business to Business Sales Coordinator
Salary – £22 – 30k dependant on experience
Our sales team is growing, and we need a vibrant, outgoing sales person to join us. At Oracle Vision, our people are what makes us stand out from the crowd. The right candidate will be excited about the role, with a positive attitude. We need someone with the confidence to pick up the phone and make things happen!
From our office here in Wakefield, you’ll be responsible for:
- researching and sourcing potential leads
- making new business / cold sales calls to potential new customers
- supporting the field sales team
- following up with existing contracts and customers
- maintaining our client relationship management database
- answering the phone, taking messages and dealing with general enquiries for the sales team
- following up with other departments to ensure clients are taken care of
- administrative support
Although you will be predominantly office based at our beautiful headquarters on the Nostell Estate, you will have the chance to meet clients. You will have the opportunity to progress within the company if you were to exceed expectations.
We’re a tight-knit team here at Oracle Vision, and we all support each other. We also like to have a bit of fun! We’d like our new team mate to be:
- confident picking up the phone, and able to come across personably (not like they’re in a call centre)
- experienced in sales, with an understanding of how to treat customers well
- able to work with people internally and externally to make sure things are followed through
- well versed in Microsoft Office, and ideally client relationship management software
- bubbly, upbeat and a real team player.
If you think you have the sales and administration skills we’re looking for, and the ‘get up and go’ attitude to boot, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a covering email along with your up-to-date CV to [email protected].