Oracle Vision has exciting growth plans, and we need sales professionals who can help us achieve them. We’re hiring two business development sales reps to work out on the road, and one sales assistant to support the team here in the office. Learn more about these fantastic opportunities to join our ambitious and friendly organisation.
Commercial Security Field Sales Rep
Salary negotiable + company car + laptop + mobile phone
We are looking for a vibrant and outgoing individual to join our established sales team. Our company is growing – we need the right person who can help us make that happen. Positivity breeds positivity – you’ll be excited about the role and have a real ‘get up and go’ attitude. We’re looking for someone who makes things happen, rather than waiting for them to.
You will be based on the road, covering the M62 corridor, but you’ll report into the office here in Wakefield regularly. Reporting into the Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- researching potential customers and developing new business opportunities
- approaching potential customers on the phone and via LinkedIn to assess their interest
- visiting potential customers to understand their needs and share Oracle Vision’s offering
- recommending, designing and selling fully installed IP/HD-CCTV, access control, intruder alarm, door entry systems, fire systems and data services
- enhancing our relationship with existing accounts and driving cross-selling opportunities
- representing the Oracle Vision brand through all our touchpoints with our clients, delivering exceptional customer service
A small amount of existing accounts would be provided. But the initial requirement would be new business, with the idea being to build up your account base until you are at full capacity. At this point the requirement would switch to a more account management driven environment, with some new business to “top up”.
We know that our people are what makes Oracle Vision stand out, so we look after our team. You’ll receive training on the sectors we’re trying to partner with. There will be support from the Sales Manager and the wider team – we’re a very friendly bunch. We work hard, and know how to have a giggle too. We’d like our new teammate to be:
- confident picking up the phone and visiting potential customers to share our offering
- experienced in the commercial security and fire industry, with a good understanding of CCTV, access control, intruder and fire systems
- organised, with a good understanding of Microsoft and client relationship management tools
- above all, personable, approachable and happy to work within a team where everyone are treated as equals.
If you have security sales skills and are looking to for a career not just a job, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a covering email, along with your up-to-date CV to [email protected].
Business to Business Sales Coordinator
Salary is negotiable
Our sales team is growing, and we need someone who can drive that growth and support our field efforts here in the office. At Oracle Vision, our people are what makes us stand out from the crowd. You’ll be passionate and outgoing, with the confidence to pick up the phone and make things happen.
From our office here in Wakefield, you’ll be responsible for:
- researching and sourcing potential leads
- making new business / cold sales calls
- supporting the field sales team
- following up with existing contracts and customers
- maintaining our client relationship management database
- answering the phone, taking messages and dealing with general enquiries for the sales team
Although you will be predominantly office based at our beautiful headquarters on the Nostell Estate, you will have the chance to meet clients. You will have the opportunity to progress within the company if you were to exceed expectations.
We’re a tight-knit team here at Oracle Vision, and we all support each other. We also like to have a bit of fun! We’d like our new team mate to be:
- confident picking up the phone, and able to come across personably (not like they’re following a script)
- experienced in sales, with an understanding of how to treat customers well
- able to work with people internally and externally to make sure things are followed through
- well versed in Microsoft Office, and ideally client relationship management software
- fun, personable and a real team player.
If you think you have the sales and administration skills we’re looking for, and the ‘get up and go’ attitude to boot, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a covering email along with your up-to-date CV to [email protected].